In order for GHHP to operate effectively, partners commit to:
- genuinely work together and engage with other GHHP partners, the Independent Science Panel (ISP) and the Management Committee in a positive and proactive manner.
- preparation for, attendance at and contribution to GHHP meetings.
- report back to their own organisations about partnership progress and actions.
- take into account Independent Science Panel and community advisory recommendations, requests and concerns.
- progress actions from partnership meetings relevant to their own organisation.
- raise concerns (if any) immediately as they arise with the Secretariat.
- provide data and information to the Independent Science Panel, subject to commercial-in-confidence and a ‘to be negotiated’ data sharing agreement.
- make decisions using an evidence based approach.
- developing and communicating a plan of action to address any urgent concerns or hazards identified by the Independent Science Panel.
Want to become a partner?
If you would like to join the Gladstone Healthy Harbour Partnership, please contact us.