Tender for Communication Services
The Gladstone Healthy Harbour Partnership (GHHP) provides a platform for stakeholders including community, industry, science, government, statutory bodies and management to come together to maintain and improve the health of the Gladstone Harbour.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Communications professional to support GHHP with the design and implementation of its Communications Plan.
Communication services includes:
- Advice on effective scientific communication
- Coordinating the design of the annual report card and associated materials
- Development of information sheets and education materials
- Coordinating the development and ongoing maintenance of the GHHP website
- Developing displays and coordinating events
- Coordinating media opportunities
- Coordination of the development of the GHHP brand and design elements
- Maintaining GHHP’s social media presence
- Seeking advertising opportunities to promote the Partnership.
Information about the Communications Services for GHHP is available on the GHHP and FBA websites
Applications close 5pm 22 October 2021.